The International Campaign for Tibet (ICT) is an international NGO working to promote human rights and democratic freedoms for the people of Tibet. Founded in 1988, ICT maintains offices in Washington D.C, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Brussels. Our research and reports focus on developments in Tibet. We lobby governments, the EU and UN institutions and provide information to the media and organise campaigns in support for Tibet.
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a
Finance & Administration Officer
(24 hours per week)
- What will you be doing?
You will with the director and the fundraising department perform the financial planning, oversee all our financial activities, and prepare financial reports;
Process the invoices in Blue 10 and Exact and do the payments. The wages are managed by an external service provider;
Assist the director in the audit and budgeting process in cooperation with the external accountant;
Controlling of costs and optimize our administrative workflows;
Ensure that the CBF regulations are upholded.
What do you bring?
- You have a good feel for numbers, processes and are detail-oriented;
- You appreciate working independently and do not give up until the job is done;
- You are a curious user of applications such as Excel, Exact, online payment tools, Microsoft Cloud products, etc. and are not afraid to acquire some new technical skills;
- You have already gained some experience working in finance administration of a non profit organisation or in a small or medium business;
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English and Dutch.
What does International Campaign for Tibet offer?
- An independent and challenging function in an international environment;
- A job with space for your own responsibilities;
- An environment in which you work together with people of different cultural backgrounds;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3,000 and € 3,500 depending on knowledge and experience on the basis of a 40-hour contract;
- Good employee benefits, including a pension plan, 8.5% vacation pay;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Opportunities to attend work related training and courses.
Please send your resume and application letter by July 1, 2022 to Wangpo Tethong, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting date of employment: July 1 or August 1 2022 (negotiable)
If you wish additional information or have any questions about the position or organization, please contact us at: 0031 (0) 20-3308265 (Tuesday & Thursday) or email@example.com.